Character Scenes Report - Pro Feature
Need to print the scenes for one character or just the scenes these two characters are in? Quickly isolate scenes with Dialogue for one or multiple characters.
This will display all of the scene's content for the character(s) selected. To see only the dialogue for specific characters, see the View Dialogue Report.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Generate a Character Scenes Report
This report will filter the script down to the scenes for the character(s) you have selected. This is not an analytical report.
- Select Tools > Reports > Character Scenes
- Check the box next to the character(s) whose scenes you wish to isolate.
- If you have selected multiple characters, select either Any or All
- Any will isolate the scene that any of the characters are in, whether or not they are all in the same scene.
- All will isolate only the scenes that all of the selected characters are in.
- The script will be filtered to view only the isolated scenes and the Character Scene report will show as active in the Modes widget on the right of the display.
Display with Modes widget open