Dialogue Filter - Pro Feature
For quick access to this and similar features, add the Analysis widget to your layout.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Learn more about how you can use the Dialogue Filter to create a unique character voice.
- Select Reports > Dialogue Filter OR select Dialogue Filter in the Analysis widget
- Check the boxes for which characters’ lines will be seen.
- All dialogue will include dialogue from all characters in the script
- Choose if scene headings will be included
- Select View
- The open script will now only show the selected characters' dialogue and View Dialogue Report will show as active in the Modes widget on the right of the display.
- To retain the content as is, export as a PDF.
- A Document Statistics report or any other report can be run on it.
- Editing this content will apply to the main document as this is only a filtered view of the main document's contents.
- To return to the full script, close the report in the Modes widget.