Dialogue Filter - Pro Feature
For quick access to this and similar features, add the Analysis widget to your layout.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Learn more about how you can use the Dialogue Filter to create a unique character voice.
- Select Reports > Dialogue Filter OR select Dialogue Filter in the Analysis widget
- Check the boxes for which characters’ lines will be seen.
- All dialogue will include dialogue from all characters in the script
- Choose if scene headings will be included
- Select View
- The open script will now only show the selected characters' dialogue and View Dialogue Report will show as active in the Modes widget on the right of the display.