Duplicate a Project - Paid Feature
Want to take your project in a completely new direction? Simply duplicate the project and it will create a complete copy of the project and the desired documents, including each document's edit history.
*Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Duplicate a Project
- Go to the Project widget and select the three dots to the right of the Project name, or select File > Duplicate Project
- Select Duplicate Project
- As needed, update the new project's name
- It will default to the current project's name followed by "(COPIED [Day Month DD YYYY])"
- Check the boxes for the documents you wish to duplicate into the new project
- The Default Document, which is the first document made when the project was originally created, will carry over automatically
- To copy one specific document into a new project, see Copy a Document into New Project
- Select Duplicate