Duplicate a Document - Paid Feature
What does it do?
Want to take one draft in a completely new direction in a fresh project? Simply duplicate the document and it will copy the document into a new project.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Duplicate a Document
- Select File > Duplicate Document > With Line History OR Without Line History
- With Line History will copy the content of the document and all of its edit history so that, even in the new project, you can see previous edits.
- Without Line History will copy only the content of the document.
- A new project will be created with the same project name followed by "(copied [MM/DD/YY])" and will be automatically opened in a new tab.
- You can rename the project at any time.