Copy a Document into New Project - Paid Feature
Want to take a specific draft in a completely new direction in a fresh project? Simply duplicate the document and it will copy the document into a new project. This copy will not include the document's edit history. To carry the history into a new project, see Duplicate a Project.
*Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Copy a Document into a New Project
This will not include the document's edit history.
- Go to the Project widget
- Right-click on or select the three dots next to the document you wish to copy
- Select Copy to New Project
- A new project will be created with the selected document as the Default Document.
- This new project will have the same project name as the project the document was copied from followed by "(copied [MM/DD/YY])" and will be automatically opened in a new tab.
- You can rename the project at any time.