Locations & Scenes Report - Pro Feature
For quick access to this and similar features, add the Analysis widget to your layout.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
In This Article
Generate Locations & Scenes Report
- Select Reports > Locations & Scenes OR select Locations & Scenes in the Analysis widget
- A window will appear displaying the results
- By default Locations, Characters, and Scenes are displayed
As needed, change any of the view settings to change what things are displayed and how.
- Information organization drop-down - Change the order the scene and location information is displayed.
- Time - Organize information based on the time designated in the Scene line (slugline)
- INT./EXT. - Organize information based on interior or exterior scene type
- Locations - Organize information based on the location designated in the Scene line (slugline)
- Subs - Organize information based on sub-locations designated in the Scene line (slugline)
- Totals - Includes the total number of scenes that occur in that location. Appears in parenthesis at the end of the location name.
- Characters - Display the characters that speak in each scene with the number of lines for each character listed in parenthesis.
- Scenes - Organize information based on scenes.
- Page - Display the page number the scene is found on.
- Length - Display the page length the scene consumes
This will download as a PDF.
- Generate Locations & Scenes Report
- Select Download
Locations & Scenes Report