Open a Project
What does it do?
Ready to start or continue writing? Simply open a new or existing project!
In This Article
Create a New Project
- Select File > New Project OR with the Project widget open, select New Project
- Name the project
- Name the project's First Document
- Select the First Document's template
- Select Create
- Begin the exhilarating process of writing!
Open an Existing Project
- Select File > Open Project
- Shortcut: Cmd/Ctrl+O
- This will open your portfolio
- Select the project you wish to open
- Select Open
- Double-clicking the project will also open it.