Format Text Style
What does it do?
We understand that different font style can help identify content in a way that best suites your workflow.
For All of a Line Type
This will apply the formatting to all of the lines in the script that are designated as this line type.
- Select Customize > Format
- From the Line Types drop-down menu, select the line type you wish to affect.
- Select the formatting option(s) you would like.
- To alter text color, please see Change Text Color.
Format Line Types Menu:
For a Selection of Text
This will affect only the selected.
- Select Format > Text Style
- Select the desired format option
- Bold Cmd/Ctrl+B
- Italic Cmd/Ctrl+I
- Underline Cmd/Ctrl+U
- Strikethrough Alt/Option+Cmd/Ctrl+X
- Uppercase Cmd/Ctrl+/
- Lowercase Cmd/Ctrl+\