Revert Line to Previous Draft
What does it do?
Change your mind about a line you edited previously? Don't remember exactly how it was worded? No worries! WriterDuet holds onto the revision history of the lines for you! This tool will allow you to see all the drafts of a line and revert to a previous version at any point in time.
Revert a Line to a Previous Draft
- Hover mouse anywhere within the line to be viewed
- Select on the comment icon to the left of the line
- A pop-up window will appear to the left of the comment icon
- Click the rewind icon (counter-clockwise arrow).
- This will open the lines Revision History
- Hover over the desired version to select the three dots to the top right
- Select Revert Line
- The line on the page will revert back to the previous version.
Revision History of a line