Customize PDF Preferences
Customize > PDF
Your PDF export can be more than just a document. Customize your PDF preferences to meet your specific needs, including a custom title page, PDF security, watermarks and more!
To open the menu select Customize > PDF.
- Show deleted text - When revisions are turned on, the deleted text will be visible in red with a line through it.
- Print document in color - Any content that is in color will be visible in that color when exported.
- Print outline in color - Outline lines are blue by default. These lines will be visible in that same color when exported.
- Basic title page - This will include the default basic Title Page with the Default Document each time you export.
- Custom title page (Pro feature) - This will allow you to import a custom title page from your computer. The custom title page will be visible upon export.
- Include links (Pro feature) - When you export the PDF, any links added to the document will be active in the PDF document.
- Password - Create a password that will be required for anyone to access the PDF.
- Subject - Create an ID tag in the PDF.
- Prevent printing - Anyone who accesses the PDF will not be able to print it.
- Prevent copying it - Anyone who accesses the PDF will not be able to copy any of the content.
- Enabled - Will allow you to create a custom watermark for your PDF export. Customize the name, color, layout, and other formatting.
- Download PDF - Quick link to generate a PDF.