Manage Your Projects & Portfolio (v6)
We have made some great changes in v7 to managing your portfolio, projects, and documents. Check out Manage Your Portfolio and Manage Your Projects & Documents!
Manage Your Projects
Each project is a collection of important documents (Docs) for the story you are crafting. The structure built into projects helps keep you organized and the portfolio helps you keep your projects in order.
- Open a Project
- Save a Project
- Name & Rename a Project
- Archive or Delete a Project
- Organize Projects with Folders
- Project Backups
- Duplicate a Project - Paid Feature
- Customize Default Project Docs - Paid Feature
In your portfolio, you will find a variety of options.
- Press Cmd/Ctrl + O
- Select the File > Open Project
- Select the folder icon in the left sidebar or in the top menu, depending on your layout
Edit Portfolio Settings
- Open your portfolio
- Select the portfolio settings wheel
- Check the box for the desired setting(s)
- Open Portfolio on load - will open the portfolio each time you open the app
- Open documents in tabs - will open each document from a project in a tab upon opening
- Hid docs in Portfolio - will hide the view of Docs and Share options from the portfolio view