There are over 20 widgets available to meet your writing needs. You can add, remove, and organize these widgets however you like to create a layout that best suits your workflow.
To change your layout, see Change Your Layout.
Open/Add a Widget
- Select View > Customize Layout
- In the Layout Customization Collapsible Widget, select the Widgets tab.
- Drag and drop any widget into the desired location.
- Line Types - Select and change active line types
- Tools - Shortcuts for common actions
- Chat - Chat with collaborators
- Private Pad - Your own personal notes
- Graveyard - Store content for later
- Stats - Writing statistics and analysis
- Docs - Your project's documents
- Share - Your project's collaborators
- Time Machine - View your document as it was at an earlier point
- Cards - Browse and edit scenes easily
- Mind Map - Browse and edit scenes easily
- Tagger - Organize your content with tags
- Comments - View all comments left on your document
- Project Info - Info about the current Project
- Save - Save script and backup settings
- Profile - Account management and settings
- Notifications - Activity on your projects and docs
- Portfolio - Your Projects, folders, and documents
- Layouts - Manage your current layouts
- Widget Area - New region to drop widgets